BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Las Vegas
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
In an emergency, every second counts. Here at CPR Certification Las Vegas, we understand how important those seconds are to the individuals facing a crisis. We supply First Aid and CPR courses that are made to help you gain the skills and confidence needed to help in any emergency.
Las Vegas CPR + First Aid Classes
In an emergency, every second counts. Here at CPR Certification Las Vegas, we understand how important those seconds are to the individuals facing a crisis. We supply First Aid and CPR courses that are made to help you gain the skills and confidence needed to help in any emergency. Our American Heart Association (AHA) CPR program covers everything from Basic Life Support all the way to using an AED machine. We want to see you prepared to help in any emergency!
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Las Vegas Locations
Las Vegas’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
We see thousands of people suffering from accidents and heart events every year. Our team offers First Aid and CPR classes because many people are unprepared in emergency situations. Our mission is to see everyone have access to this vital training so those thousands of people can have a chance.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the procedure used to restore breathing and a heartbeat to an individual who has suffered from cardiac arrest due to an accident, stroke, or heart event. It keeps blood pumping through the body by utilizing chest compressions and rescue breaths to ultimately restore unassisted breathing.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
We believe everyone should have this life-saving CPR First Aid training — which is why we offer our comprehensive one-day class at a reasonable cost. Our program covers everything you need to know to help in an emergency. If this is your first time taking a BLS class and you are feeling nervous, our team is here to help you feel confident and ready to use your BLS CPR skills.
You will be able to use your CPR and First Aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our First Aid and CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals/EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We get so excited to hear from those who have trained with our First Aid CPR class. Here are some reasons they loved working with us!
- We offer a one-day training, testing, and certification process.
- Our classes are smaller in size with hands-on, instructor-led training.
- We offer the most well-known CPR certification in the nation.
- You can either come to our training facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- You will walk away with your AHA BLS CPR card and CPR Certification Las Vegas First Aid card the same day you train.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
Need a specific class day and time? We have a class calendar online for our weekly class options. Sign up today!
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
Enjoy our stress-free registration online. All you need to do is choose the class time and day you want and then show up — no class prep is required! You will receive all the required materials in your First Aid and CPR class, and our team will facilitate a skills check and written exam, ensuring that you are AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When will my certification expire?
Your certification expires every two years. Stay on top of it so you comply with OSHA and the AHA. Sign up for one of our First Aid and CPR classes today to gain your certification or recertification.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.